Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I'm excited

I am very excited about the topic of next week. It is Regional Leadership time. That is the time when the team from Richmond comes and teaches sessions all week that specifically pertain to our region. That is very useful simply because of the vast amount of knowledge we are presented. We have had three short sessions with Roger Haun, our Richmond associate, and his wife. These have been the times when we take the information we learn and talk about the most pertinent information and especially how it relates to West Africa. I learned today that 1 dollar is equal to 667.7 franc (cfa) monetary unit of Niger and lots about the African/muslim worldview. We talked about the history of missions in West Africa and current needs. Also, a screening conference is here this week for Journeyman and ISC positions. I have been talking some of them to help answer any questions about the process and share my heart for West Africa. We would love it if we could send a few of these men and women to West Africa in August. Well, I have to get back to my assignment, I just thought I would share that. In His service, Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home