Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Prayer Requests for the week

I am thankful that you are there as prayer support and moral support. Everyday I'm reminded to draw close to the Lord in order to be close to you all, as distant as we may be. I know He's working all things to the good and I can't wait to see what God will do in the coming days. Here's some news and prayer requests to lift up to Him:

 

-Tara's mom's surgery and recovery from ovarian cancer: We got some scary news when Tara's mom Carol was diagnosed with ovarian cancer with a large mass. She had surgery on Tuesday but is now resting at home. We truly praising Him for His intervention, for His love and healing. She is clear of cancer at the moment, please continue lifting her up!

-Tara and Seng will be heading home for 2 weeks in April, the same day that I leave for Florida. Please pray for safety during travel. Tara and I will be stopping in NYC to spend a few days finding Fulani in the Big Apple. Please pray that we would be able to be an encouragement to people so far away from their home.

-Fulani Believers Conference March 15-17: Fulani from across Niger will come together to fellowship, worship and learn from His word. Please pray for accepter/believers of Konni and surrounding villages to feel the desire and need to go, that we too will go with faith in the Holy Spirit and joy in the body of Christ, and for the Fulani leaders who are seeking to serve the Lord and their people at this time.

Last but not least, please pray for my emotional and spiritual preparation as I go back to the states. I am already mourning the loss of this beloved country and people, but as each day passes I get more excited to return home. I am already saying goodbye to very dear friends!


1 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

Danielle,

I'm Becky, from a church in MD that has sent a few teams your way. (John is my Pastor). Thanks for all your blogging, I've really enjoyed reading about your experiences and God's work. Maybe I will also have the priveledge of meeting you sometime this summer, but if not, I wish you the best and praying for a smooth transition for you in the next few months!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home