Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Friday, April 22, 2005

RLT Week

Yes, this week was really cool! We spent each day with our regional leaders learning about prayer walking, prayer networks, African cultural worldview, and Attitude. We had lunch at their house with a traditional african menu of Attiekey (ah che- KE) and rice with Sauce Grande (made with palm oil) and Sauce Arashid (peanut sauce). Iw was a grea meal and we got to play "dress up" with traditional skirts and outfits that his wife brought home. I will post a picture of my team in our traditional clothes soon. Thursday we went out to lunch with the regional office team and got to tour the office of the IMB. That was very fun. We met lots of people and learned where things happen throughout the board. We got to see the "spinning world" that everyone raves about. (again I will post pictures soon.) Today we are in an awesome session about discipleship. I will write a separate post because it has lots of good things that I would like to share. Until then, Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home