Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Saturday, June 25, 2005

GRAND TOUR -- ROOM 1


100_1542
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
Living room

This is a view from the front porch looking into the main room. The room is nice and very comfortable. It has a small window that looks over the front yard.

The doors (as you can see) do not let alot of light into the room, so I will try to have a screen door made to fit the front. That way I can leave the doors open to let in the light and breeze and not have to worry about mosquitos.

Towards the back right of the picture you can see the small hallway that leads to the bedroom and the kitchen.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dani---I really am impressed by your cozy, character-filled house with the curved walls! I am viewing it from Michigan City in the computer room which I am sure you remember! Lots of love to you! MMMK

2:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home