Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

My front porch in Konni


My front porch in Konni
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
This is the first of a series of pictures of my house in Konni. This is the front porch and you can see the yard. The porch is a nice size and it is shaded pretty much the entire day. That makes a big difference when there is no Air conditioning and it is cooler outside than inside the house. I am making plans to sleep here on the porch under a mosquito net during the dry season. It will also be a place to entertain guests that come to visit.

The guys are unloading a closet for my room.

I am also looking for a possible way to hang my hammock out here on the porch too.

Pictures of the inside to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home