Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Going to market


Going to market
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
We Walked to Bazaga!! Only 6 kilometers! ( a little over three miles :))


So, on Mondays the bush taxi doesn't come to Djiko because the market in Bazaga is the place to be. So, with my beans on my head and all my friends either carrying their milk on their head or their baby on their back, we hoofed it to Bazaga to catch a bush taxi. Fun times!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey this blog is not about web site

I have been doing hours of research on "small business webhosting" and it brought me to your blog on Going to market. Anyways, Danielle I was reading your blog and I think it is really cool. It’s really a pleasure reading your posts! Keep up the great work.

Keep blogging away :-)

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home