Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's already Wednesday... sigh

I am here in my town again for three weeks. Things have been rather slow this trip. I think the enemy is trying to keep me here in my house, rather than in the villages where I can do my ministry. And so far, his oppression has worked. When I arrived I was so tired from the bus ride that I had to sleep. Then, there was a problem with the electricity meter and I had to spend the second day working with the electric company. Now, a valve broke in the water pipe and I am spending today watching the plumber do his work. I would love to be in the villages already, but now I have to wait. It is already Wednesday. sigh...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NIGER1.COM
Hi Daniel i hope you are okay because of you i can read about my hometown Konni

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home