Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Fun with the kids!


Fun with the kids!
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
I really enjoyed playing with the kids (and the chameleon) Here He is

black because he was very angry with us!



Seeing these kids experience something new reminded me how I should

act when God shows me something new. I should gaze in expectation, to

want to touch it and experience it all. I should, most of all, gather

everyone around to show then what I have found in hopes that God will

touch their hearts too.



That is what I am doing with this blog. Hoping to share what God is

doing so that through my learning experiences He will touch your life.



Thanks for giving me that opportunity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home