Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Monday, August 22, 2005

Fulani man herding cattle and other thoughts...


Fulani man herding cattle
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
I am growing in God's word, reading through the destruction of Jerusalem in Jeremiah and Lamentations. I am repeatedly awed by the many warnings given to the people, but when the wrath of God was unleashed, the people still turned and asked why. Psalms written shortly thereafter provide different viewpoints on the destruction, showing anger, surprise and lament. I don't know exactly how God is going to use this in my life, but it has struck a cord with me and has lodged itself deep within my thinking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home