Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The days are short...

Last week I headed out East in Niger to visit existing pockets of believers, some in churches, some not, and research where the Fulani populations are located. This information will help us to better plan for the placing of workers and strategies used to share the Truth. The trip was full of some craziness, difficult times and lots of fun. My friend came with me who speaks Hausa as well as Fulfulde, and she was so helpful! We traveled over 1500 kilometers in a week. It was a crazy few days.

I came home with an amazing grasp of what God has been and is currently doing around the country! I got to hear testimony of one Fulani believer that has been a christian for over 30 years and the impact one missionary had on his life. Praise God I may have the opportunity to meet her when I am in the states! What a legacy she has left among the Fulani!

I leave for the States in two days. Less than 48 hours will find me on a plane. I am so excited, but know these last two days will be full of planning and preparing for my time away from home. I am so thankful for those that are even now preparing for our arrival. I am so excited to get to see family and friends as well as participate in the Global Impact Conference at McGregor Baptist Church.

Two days... Tampa here I come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home