Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Greetings from Sunny Florida!!!

Wow, vacation time is great. I have thoroughly enjoyed spending time with friends and family and the friends that feel like family, too. God has really been great allowing me the opportunity to see many of the people that mean so much to me and encourage me so much. These people are such an important part of my ministry that I believe I would not be serving where I am without them. Thank you so much, guys! I am very very blessed to have people like you "holding the ropes" of this spirit-filled, exciting ministry.

What an honor being here, getting to share my heart for the Fulani with the people most important to me. It is so cool. I'm not much like Moses; I can really talk a lot, especially when I am very excited and passionate about the topic. My work in Niger drives me and getting to share it with others who truly have a passion to see the tribes, tongues and nations of the world to come to know Jesus Christ is such an amazing opportunity.

I'm having a great time if you could not tell! I will keep you updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home