Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Sunday, August 20, 2006

My family and friends:

My internet access is limited to a computer in which I do not have my email addresses so my emailing ability is not good. I have received much joy reading your emails whenever I can get to them and replying, but am unable to send out an email to everyone. Please understand.

I am so glad to share this news with you! It is a nice encouragement after some difficult but very rewarding months of ministry. I am fully grounded in the timing that God has planned for the Fulani people and I am honored to be able to be here watching it.

I hope to share with you the best I can; with words and images. Know that this is all to draw you closer to God and to His work among the nations!

Thank you for your prayers, love, encouragement and even challenging my faith from time to time. God is so faithful! I am so thankful to you all!

Read on:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had a glorious day worshiping God Sunday...
especially after receiving word of the four new Fulani believers!! One never knows God's timing for harvest! Let this be the beginning of LIFE in JESUS for all the Sokoto Fulani!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Danielle,
I read that you don't get to check email much, but you do post blogs so I thought you may get a change to read this... AWESOME!!! People are hearing about Jesus and responding. God is amazing and you are obedient. Rock on! I wanted you to know that I think of you often and read your blog and pray for you and the Sokoto Fulani. I can't believe their is harvest in a pioneer mission. You never know God's timing. ~Renee

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home