Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Kiro and Ketcho


Kiro and Ketcho
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.

These are my favorite boys in Konni! They, along with their parents and baby brother have a house built in the yard. Altine, the father, is my nightguard and helps out with pretty much everything else during the day. His wife, Aicha, is one of my best friends. They are such a great family. While I was back in the states I could not help but buy them some cute matching clothes. Thanks Walmart for making these great outfits! Aren't my babies super cute?!?! Their favorite game to play with me is Jenga, but we don't play it right :) We simply use the wooden pieces as blocks and the boys build to their heart's content. It is so fun to watch them be extremely creative; something they do not get to do often enough. Sometimes even their parents get in on the fun!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Precious children........
Beautiful children......
God's creation .........
waiting to experience
God's re-creation through
Jesus Christ! O God....
may it happen early in
their lives...........
May it happen NOW in the
hearts of their parents!
Have printed pictures to
add to prayer cards and bulletin boards!
Pat at Wickland

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home