Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

back to the big screen


back to the big screen
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
This is Dr. R speaking about the necessity of believers to join together in prayer for the lost peoples of the world after I was able to share my part. It was a team effort and I was blessed to be supported by such strong speakers sharing their heart for West Africa.

1 Comments:

Blogger JasonC said...

Gee! and I knew back when you were just a tomboy playing volleyball in RVA and then a newbie in Niamey. Seriously, it has been wonderful seeing God work in your life and through Wickland. It is a privledge to get to tell stories like yours and I am so glad that many more will know how awesome Our God is because of what He is doing through this incident.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home