Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Some of the Crowd in the Coluseum


Some of the Crowd in the Coluseum
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.


Definitely the largest crowd that I have ever and may ever speak to. I was honored to be asked to do this and represent our team. This was sent to me by a fellow missionary, friend and prayer partner serving in another part of the world:

I just wanted to write you a quick note and let you know that I have been thinking about you the last few days and asking for you. I was just about to go to sleep last night when I felt that I needed to get up and ask for you once again. It was between 2 and 3am here so I guess that would be between 8 and 9 there. I wasn't sure when it was that you would be speaking, but I hope and trust that everything went as He would have it.

I wrote him back to tell him that that was the exact time I was speaking and I was so humbled to hear how God would choose to call on people like him to take part in lifting me up during this exciting but nerve-wracking time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home