Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Email issues

Hey guys. I am sorry for the fullness of my email box lately. I have not been able to get internet access for about four weeks now. I have checked email and cleared the server, so please resend any emails previously sent between May 9 and 19th. I would love to hear from you.

Also, since email access is few and far between I would love to get real letters and phone calls letting me know how you are doing and how I can pray. I won't post my address or number on here, but if you know Amy, Nate or my parents, get in touch with them and they'll give them to you. Or you can email me. (Is that an oxymoron?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home