Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Saturday, April 22, 2006

To my teammates back home

We here in Niger have come to a time of goal-making for our respective teams and ministries. This is an exciting time to look ahead with anticipation and expect God to do BIG things. Making goals for something so unpredictable is a daunting task. I either feel like I am being unrealistic and reaching too high or that my faith is too small and I am not expecting God to work supernaturally. I want to be obedient in all things, making the most of every opportunity. Please pray as I seek God's will for these goals that He would direct me to the places He wants me to be. Pray that He would give me His goals for my ministry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home