Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Monday, March 20, 2006

Why do I have a new passport photo???

Oh man, what a story, I travel over 24 hours to get to New York and

my passport is cancelled upon entry to the United States. I don't

think I did anything wrong this trip, but it all goes back to the

fateful week in Ghana where my passport was "missing" for three days

and mysteriously showed up after we alerted the hotel manager. I

reported my passport lost on Friday morning, only to have it turn up

Friday afternoon. Since my new passport would not be available until

Monday and my flight was that Saturday I decided to leave the new

passport and leave with the old one. It is funny that no country has

even questioned my passport until almost a year later.



This story was not to entertain you too much, I do want to ask for

your prayer for quick paperwork so that my new passport could come in

the mail before my flight leaves on Monday. Thank you so much for

joining me in this request. God even cares about the silly stuff.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle - not that of a probe nowadays as http://www.ePassportPhoto.com have been doing a cool job to displace the passport photos rip-off that has been going for ages - reckon?

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home