Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Monday, April 10, 2006

4 pm -- time for rejoicing and prayer

This afternoon a believer and I will be leading a bible storying group at my home with praise songs and bible teachings in Fulfulde. I am so excited to be part of this new step in our ministry and helping my friend S share her faith with her friends and neighbors is such a joy.

Please pray that each person that attends would feel the Holy Spirit tugging on their hearts. Pray that they would realize the power of Christ in their everyday lives and the love He gave for them on the cross. Pray that they would come again, yearning for more teaching of the Truth. Please pray that this would be the beginning of many outreach groups that would share the Gospel throughout this whole land.

Your participation is so vital to my ministry. Thanks for rejoicing as I rejoice and comforting me as I am down. I don't know what I would do without this amazing Father that we have in God. Praise Him from whom all blessings flow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home