Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Thursday, April 13, 2006

If you post it.... They will comment... Right?

So, I did not get to post my first day back. I am sorry about that, but I will try to be better about it. I have posted since then, but this was sent to our team's prayer blog and not my personal blog. If you have never seen the Team prayer blog, check it out:

www.prayforfulani.blogspot.com

For those of you that don't know, I met some really cool people the week that I was in Tampa and they gave me some feedback on this blog. They sort of expressed concern on the frequency of my posts. They still understand that when I am in the villages that it is impossible to post, but for those times when I am in the capital or even remotely have the chance to check email and update the blog then I am under obligation to do so.

For those of you that are loyal (or obsessive) checkers of my blog I will be better. The problem lies in the uni-directional flow of communication on the blog. That is just a interesting way to say that posting on my blog is great, but if I do not receive feedback/ comments on posts or emails I am not so encouraged to post. That is where you all come in. Please comment on my posts. The deal is that if you comment, I will post more. Got it?

Take care!!

Thanks again Wickland!! I had a great time with y'all in Tampa!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO... I WILL NOT COMMENT! I REFUSE. I'M TOO COOL TO COMMENT.

Hmmm... wait... this is a comment. D'oh!

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Danielle! We hope that you had an uplifting and Encouraging resurrection Sunday.

Keep the blog line open.

We love you!
Wickland Baptist Church

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danielle I am sorry I haven't commented on your blog since you have been back on the field but when your as computer savy as I am you have a hard time figuring out how to post on this thing but I think I have about got it straight. To tell you the truth I feel kind of silly because I was making it harder than it really is. The whole "blogger" option had me thrown off. I know you are laughing at me so stop it, it is not very funny!!!

Keep up the great work for God's kingdom and let us know if you need anything. We are praying earnestly for all of you and the work you are doing with the Sokoto.

Joe Taylor
Wickland Baptist Church

11:30 PM  
Blogger Smax said...

Dani Happy Easter. Hope it was as uplifting as it always is. God's gift to us is truly amazing. Am keeping you in my prayers as always.

Aunt Sue

5:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home