Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Monday, October 16, 2006

Please Pray

Two men and two women in Village D who are interested but being kept from understanding the truth.

One man who is sick. He needs God's healing touch. Pray also that he will be willing to seek medical attention if that is God's will.
One woman who is so blinded by desire for money and possessions that she loses sight of the greatest possession of all, one that she can never lose, the salvation of Jesus Christ.
Pray for all the women of Village D that they would desire to know God. Many are content not pursuing any relationship or knowledge of God because they have been told for years that it is for men only or that women are not smart enough to understand the things of God.
As the month of fasting ends I will be spending the day in this village celebrating with them. It will be held on Sunday the 22nd of October. Please pray that I will get the opportunity to share some stories on that day.
I feel a burden to share with the group of men who constitute the leadership in the village. Please pray with me that I will have boldness and wisdom in doing that. And that they would accept the truth that I will share with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home