Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cleared to go home!!

I am so excited! I just got news this morning that my test results came back negative and the doctor has given me the all clear to go back to Konni. I was hoping and praying that it would be so and had already bought my bus ticket. (Hopeful thinking!) I will be leaving on the 4 am bus. I am very glad to get to go back, but sadly I do not get to go directly back to my village. Excitedly, I get to do an interview with the band SonicFlood live at their concerts in Florida. 


Here is the schedule for the shows: 


Tallahassee, FL

 

Sep,21 2006
Showtime: 7:00 PM
Venue: First Baptist of Tallahassee
615.941.8971 www.sonicflood.com
North Port, FL

 

Sep,22 2006
Showtime: 7 PM
Venue: South Biscayne Baptist Church
615.941.8971 www.sonicflood.com
Fort Lauderdale, FL

 

Sep,24 2006
Showtime: 6:30 PM
Venue: First Baptist Church
615.941.8971 www.sonicflood.com

If you are near any of these venues you should come out for the shows! The band is going to rock and I hear there is a cool missionary too.

Check it out. 

I will be back in  my villages starting Monday. Please remember me in prayer!

Peace and joy,
Danielle


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey D- It is great to hear that you are doing so much better. I always get excited when I see your updates! I am really happy that you are not only bringing your ministry to the people of Konni and its surrounding villages, but you are also bringing your ministry to blog-readers everywhere. What your doing is great! I miss you, friend. However, knowing that what you're doing is a blessing to other people makes that missing feeling bearable. I'm so happy you are out there spreading The Greatest Love!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home