Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Update from Niamey

Hello and thank you for your prayers!

Things have indeed calmed down and the quarantine has been lifted. Two of our teammates have flown to Dakar for further testing and treatment, two have been cleared to go back to their posts and Seng and I are awaiting clearance to return as well. We are still in the guest house, resting, sleeping and eating well.

The doctor from Dakar will be calling tomorrow to order more tests or give us the all clear! Thanks for your prayers during this time! They have shown in my ability to accept this situation with Christ's strength and patience and to look for what He is trying to teach me through this. I have had some wonderful time of conversation and strengthening the bonds of friendship with my teammates.

Please continue to remember Toby and Rebekah as they are in Dakar!

Love and peace, Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home