Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nate Proposes in Central Park


Nate Proposes in Central Park
Originally uploaded by dkoepke.
So, for those of you who were not informed of the surprise months
ahead of me I wanted to share that a week ago Nathan Flood asked me
to be his wife!

It all started when we headed to Central Park after attending church
on Sunday. I thought we were just going to walk around so I really
was not prepared for much excitement. Then, when we found
Shakespeare's Garden that my friend was looking for. Not two minutes
later Nate surprised me by walking up to me in a suit. Here's my
expression as I finally recognized him.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

You told a very nice story...but it sure took a while! I've been waiting and waiting! We are glad we could be a part of the little surprise and were able to welcome you home! God bless you both!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey!!!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you and Nate! We will look forward to hearing the date and plans for your wedding! God bless you!

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home