Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Saturday, June 25, 2005

My House in Konni -- Grand Tour

Welcome to the first ever, international tour of my house in Birnin Konni, Niger. It is still being worked on, but we hope to move out there in August, when we are done with language learning in Niamey. It is situated about 4 blocks from the main road that stretches the length of Niger and is about a mile west of the crossroads with the main through road from Nigeria to Niger. Needless to say, Konni is a busy little town. I am very glad my house is situated a ways from the road because it is close enough to walk there easily, but far enough away to shield a little from the hustle and bustle. It is much quieter there too. The house is right on the corner of two dirt roads. Across the street on one side is the City Hall and across the street on the other side is an Assemblies of God church. There are many people that live in the area and even a few Fulani families just down the street. Well, I hope you enjoy the tour, lets get started...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home