Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dave, Carla, Janice and Anna have arrived!

Dear Friends at Wickland and around the world,


This is Dave C. writing (not the one you expect from this blog). 

After a long, but interesting trip, we are finally here! The plane trips were uneventful (thank the Lord). Janice almost lost one of her bags, but after a little panic and some looking back in the airport, she found it and we went on with the trip.  We spent several hours in Casablanca with a driver who took us around the city and showed us many things. I bought a table (no, not something you eat on). This is a square drum that should be very interesting to show to everybody. You know I will buy another drum before I leave Africa. 

The guest house is really nice. It's a little like a small hotel. Danielle is here and we are sitting, talking about our activities for these two weeks. I don't know about the rest, but I can't wait to really get started. We will spend time in Konni, Guidan-Roumji, Maradi, and Tessaoua before making the 10 hour trip back to Niamey where we will have a PARTY, and then back to the states.

Okay, I have spent too much time on this computer and it is about time to start traveling. We will not be back on the internet for many days. I will try to get an update as soon as I can. Thanks, Danielle, for letting us use your blog space!  Continue to pray for us, and that we will be able to really make connections with people for God to do His work.

Dave.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Super Dave, Carla, Janice and Anna! Just want you to know that I have been praying for yall this past week. God bless and I can not wait to hear how things went.

In Christ,
Joe Taylor
FBC Mannford

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home