Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Friday, July 01, 2005

Please pray for us while we travel to Ghana

It is time for our yearly regional meeting for West Africa and I am very excited. I will be able to meet many of my colleagues that serve across the map and learn many new things. I hope to be challenged in my Faith and thinking in a very real way this week. Please pray for: * Our missionaries as they travel by land and air * Our hearts to be ready and open to be challenged by the Holy Spirit * Our workshops to be educational and informative as well as fun * Our leaders and presenters to be filled with the Holy Spirit * And that we would all be safe while staying there. I post these because I know the faithfulness of all my prayer partners. Thank you so much! I promise to post pictures when I get back! Danielle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES,I WILL! AND PLEASE PRAY FOR ME WHILE i'M ON TOUR WITH YOUR CORPS, OKAY? lOVE MMMK

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home