Danielle in Africa

This is my way to share with you what God is doing in my life and in Niger, Africa among the Sokoto Fulani

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Superjourneyman in Ghana

This week has been such a spiritual encouragement. We have been learning from our regional leadership, guest presenters, keynote speaker, and fellow missionaries sharing their testimonies. I have really enjoyed getting to know my fellow journeymen, other missionary couples and their families. It has been a time of rejuvenation, recooperation from the constant heat, and eating some awesome fruit. The pineapple here is amazing. The people in this picture are journeyman with me serving from Senegal to Niger and many countries in between. Please lift them up in prayer by name: Me, Rucker, Eric, Tara, Jana, Carrie, Mike and Nate. Blessings upon you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home